Qualification for the intern: This person will be hardworking, smart, responsive, have superior writing skills and a desire to raise the bar at all times. Must be detail-oriented, able to remain calm during high-stress situations, manage multiple projects and goals, and work under tight deadlines. We want someone that will add value to our team and has the ability to think critically.
Description of Duties:
- Assist in media list development
- Develop written content (press releases, Q&As, media pitch letters, social media, etc.)
- Participate in team brainstorming sessions
- Conduct limited media outreach
- Expanded, highly desirable public relations skill set
- Expanded work portfolio
- Work on real-world marketing efforts
- Hands-on experience
- Friendly and fun work environment
- Gain an understanding of how a marketing agency works
- Willingness to learn and ability to learn quickly
- Excellent writing skills
- Knowledge of pop culture, trending topics and the changing digital world of media
- Willingness to tackle new technology
- Excellent communication skills: solid grammar, ability to convey messages clearly, courteous manner via email and telephone
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and Cision
- Working knowledge of social media platforms for business
Please submit cover letter, resume and two references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.
Job Type: Internship