Who We Are
Gavin™ is an award-winning boutique brand communications agency, with robust digital services serving clients regionally and nationally. We strive to create an exciting, challenging and rewarding work environment that allows you to feel fulfilled, creative and part of something bigger. Our team is built on a “We Culture” philosophy – meaning we work as a team, we solve problems together, we nurture great talent and leadership skills, and we build the team we want to share success with for the long term. Your role in our business is essential to our success.
We are a team of 25+, serving clients in healthcare, education, government and consumer goods and services. Our offices are headquartered in York, Pennsylvania with locations in Harrisburg and Lancaster Pennsylvania.
We encourage growth within. We are committed to attracting and retaining diverse talent in every aspect to grow with our team.
Your Role at Gavin
The Website Project Manager is a key teammate. They accomplish website project objectives by establishing project scope, designing and delivering website solutions while collaborating with cross-functional team members to deliver comprehensive outcomes for our clients.
This person should have extensive experience with CMS systems, excellent critical thinking skills, superb attention to detail, comprehensive communications skills, extensive website and digital marketing experience and a commitment to remaining relevant to the changing digital landscape while collaborating with a fully integrated account services team.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Determine and execute the scope of a website project that goes from the proposal stage, to the final launch of the website
- Assist with the development of solutions for clients related to online commerce, corporate brand identity and other website presence issues
- Work with internal web development team in prioritizing and completion of multiple concurrent website projects
- Manage the need for essential website updates in WordPress
- Manage the status of all client websites hosted internally
- Maintain strong relationships with each assigned client; closely align with internal clients to provide top-notch customer service and quality outcomes
- Proactively manage each assigned project’s budget, including monthly/project billing while maintaining the integrity and accuracy of the data in each budget
- Manage and oversee the completion of all recommended website tactics on-time and on-budget
- Manage all communication with the client and the Gavin internal team, keeping all parties appropriately informed of project status
- Manage communications with internal teams and other cross-functional teams to maintain project scope, website objectives, strategy and deliverable requirements
- Oversee website performance reporting for assigned clients; responsible for analysis/recommendations to clients based on reporting outcomes
- Lead web team in wire frame development, customer journey approaches, inclusive of landing pages, etc.
- Oversee site improvements, inclusive of ADA compliance, security, privacy, SEO and related projects
- Generate fresh concepts/new ways to develop new business ideas and opportunities that help lead the company to future success
- Contribute to staff training on all digital platforms
- Assist with proposal development, as needed
- Assist in new business pitches, as needed
- Stay abreast of industry standards and legal requirements for digital industry standards
- Assist with digital projects outside of website builds as determined, but related to website efforts an client goals
- Bachelor’s degree in IT, digital marketing, web management or similar
- Minimum of 3 years’ relevant work experience specific to digital services and website management
- Proven track record in website project management
- Demonstrated ability to nurture client relationships
- Demonstrated ability to oversee and grow multiple accounts
- Experience with content updates in platforms such as (but not limited to) Magento, WordPress, etc.
- Strong understanding of Google Analytics and all best practices relating to website security, privacy, performance and ADA compliance
- Must possess the ability to be solution-oriented and work under minimal supervision
- Proficient in MS office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc. and demonstrated ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage high stress situations; remain calm under pressure
Gavin™ offers a competitive benefit package including paid time off, company-paid life and short-term disability benefits, a competitive health insurance package and a company-sponsored retirement plan with company-match.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Gavin ™ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation, and training. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination.
Gavin™ makes decisions concerning employment based strictly on business needs and an individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of other applicants or employees, and the individual’s past performance within the organization.
Please submit resume, cover letter, three professional references and at least one relevant work sample to email@example.com.
INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.