We have a fast-paced, fun work environment balanced with our own unique professional and creative approach. We live to excite clients with great ideas and creative work.
The Front Desk Receptionist is our first impression to the world. We’re looking for someone to provide support to the organization by performing a variety of duties to ensure The Gavin Experience meets or exceeds the expectations of our clients and internal team members.
This full-time position is ideal for a detail-oriented, organized, tech-savvy communicator.
- Master front desk phone system (it’s simple)
- Serve as the gatekeeper for agency staff by fielding all incoming calls
- Oversee front desk and Gavin first impressions; professionally greet all guests
- Ensure office is running smoothly by performing daily administrative “housekeeping” tasks
- Prep office and conference rooms for client visits and team meetings
- Track inventory of assorted office supplies and Gavin business materials
- Sort and deliver mail as soon as it arrives
- Assist with coordination of Gavin Team Culture events (Make sure we have fun at annual trips, chili cook-offs, costume parties, staff happy hours, staff lunches, etc.)
- Assembly and binding of reports and client proposals as needed
- Other tasks as assigned
- Have fun!
Gavin Communications, LLC offers a competitive benefit package to all full-time employees:
- Group Health insurance for employees and their eligible dependents – Gavin pays 75% of the premium for the employee
- Access to a Vision and Dental group plan for employees and their eligible dependents at employee’s expense
- Access to an employee-funded HSA account through Members 1st Federal Credit Union via pre-tax payroll deduction
- Employee Short-term Disability (up to 67% of employee’s salary, subject to the limitations and exclusions set forth by the policy) – premium paid for 100% by Gavin.
- Life Insurance/ADD Benefit – premium paid for 100% by Gavin
- Company-sponsored retirement plan (Simple IRA) with a company match
- Paid time off
Please submit a cover letter, resume and two references
INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.
Job Type: Full-time