Gavin™ is a fast growing, award-winning full-service boutique brand communications agency located in Central PA serving clients in healthcare, education, government, finance, and business services across the US. Named a Top 50 Fastest Growing Company and Top 250 Private Company in the region, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and being an employer of choice. We’re looking for a Director of Digital Strategy/Web Services who has an ambitious mindset to help us do amazing work. This person must have a proven track record in digital marketing and performance outcomes, be hardworking, responsive, and dedicated to team success. Headquartered in York, PA, after two weeks of onsite training, this position requires at least one day per week onsite at the York, PA HQ office to be with the digital department on its departmental day.
The Director – Digital Strategy/Web Services leads the digital marketing team in delivering the absolute best strategic digital outcomes for our clients’ marketing initiatives while helping to grow the agency. Departmental sales growth and directing the digital team to meet billable goals is essential to this role’s success.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Leads digital team and elevates the agency’s offering across all digital services
- Creates positive team atmosphere; motivates and mentors team to work together to achieve success
- Oversees teams and team management of digital accounts and projects
- Works with the leadership team in developing strategic direction on digital services
- Ensures high level of creativity, quality, and performance on all accounts across all digital work
- Manages and evaluates digital processes for efficiencies, quality improvements and advancements in agency expertise
- Reviews and ensures quality controls and performance tracking across all accounts
- Ensures team management of digital budgets, client service and performance outcomes
- Assists with and/or writes new business proposals and pitches as needed on websites, digital advertising, etc.
- Attends and leads client digital strategy meetings
- Leads agency in digital thought leadership
- Guides clients and agency account teams in defining digital objectives and initiatives
- Ensures revenue capture throughout digital department, working with entire department on building efficiencies, performance improvements and client relationships
- Stays abreast of industry standards and legal requirements for digital industry standards
- Oversees hosting partner in managing secure and stable web hosting services
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience in digital marketing
- 3+ years staff management; ability to lead a team of 5+ people
- Strong understanding of integrated marketing and how to leverage digital marketing to the benefit of key performance outcomes
- Agency or in-house experience with proven track record leading accounts
- Strong understanding of analytics and performance tracking, inclusive of conveying KPI, ROI, ROAS, etc. metrics
- Proficient in digital platforms, comprehensive digital tracking tools and performance-based marketing strategies
- Demonstrated ability to supervise and grow client digital services and retain clients with superior service
- Strong writing and communication skills across multi-media platforms
Gavin™ offers a competitive benefit package including paid time off, medical benefits, company-paid short-term disability and life insurance, access to a retirement plan with company match, the flexibility to work remotely and yes… even your birthday off!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Gavin ™ is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation, and training. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to discrimination.
Gavin™ makes decisions concerning employment based strictly on business needs and an individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of other applicants or employees, and the individual’s past performance within the organization.
Please submit resume, cover letter, three professional references and at least one writing sample or campaign overview to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.