Director – Digital Advertising Strategy
Gavin™ is a fast growing, award-winning full-service boutique brand communications agency located in Central PA serving clients in healthcare, education, government, finance, and business services across the US. Named a Top 50 Fastest Growing Company and Top 250 Private Company in the region, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and being an employer of choice. This position offers a work-remote option, requiring that the Director – Digital Advertising Strategy come to the office and client’s locations for key meetings and events as necessary.
We’re looking for a Director – Digital Advertising Strategy who is devoted to leading the agency’s digital advertising services in industry best practices relating to digital advertising performance, inclusive of advertising, SEO, SEM automation, email marketing, data management and analytics.
Additionally, the Director – Digital Advertising Strategy advances SEO strategies, SEM, directs and conducts A/B testing campaigns, develops analytic performance reports, KPI efficiencies, conducts website audits and advises the client and team on how to advance the performance of a client’s online strategies. The Director – Digital Advertising Strategy leads a growing team of skilled digital marketers, working to advance the digital marketing team’s skills through expert guidance and mentorship.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Stay abreast of all emerging advertising platforms and offerings to ensure agency leads client in leveraging new platforms and opportunities to reach target audiences
- Monitor and lead team in advising clients on optimal platforms to reach demographic sets, devising strategies based on all audiences leveraging all forms of digital advertising, including SEM
- Set agency standards for behavior performance targeting and data analytics for comprehensive reporting
- Affirm proper set-up and management of client digital projects using all forms of digital advertising and agency reporting tools
- Directly manage advertising campaigns and analytics reporting, ensuring timely analytics reports are delivered meeting the highest level of quality
- Develop and present new business proposals specific to all aspects of agency offerings under digital advertising
- Mentor digital advertising team in advancing performance and analytics skillset in serving clients and advancing agency services
- Direct, develop and manage monthly performance reporting using agency reporting software, requiring knowledge of multi-platform analytics
- Leads digital account strategy relating to conversion tracking, KPIs and overall account performance, providing deep analytics and proof of performance across all accounts
- Conduct deep analytics, performance testing and recommends changes in digital strategies to deliver greater outcomes
- Manages client relationships with project managers, inclusive of upselling and directing account objectives
- Research digital products, services, tools and current strategies to identify opportunities to deliver the best digitally strategic outcomes for clients
- Direct and perform account set-up functions utilizing Google Analytics, Google Ads, Google Tag Manager and Console
- Direct and perform digital advertising account audits for assigned accounts for appropriate conversion tracking, targeting settings, ad group relevance, and keyword match
- Direct and perform website updates including the addition of analytics tags, remarketing, copy updates and SEO related changes
- Assist with account optimization and strategy by determining ROI, conversion, quality scores, CTR, CPA and CPC
- Closely monitor assigned projects to ensure deadlines and digital budgets remain on track
- Leads overall digital advertising strategy for the agency
- Leads agency in digital analytics standards and best practices
- Stays abreast of all industry standards for digital performance, advance agency digital offering in advertisings, SEO, SEM and performance analytics
- Bachelor’s degree in digital marketing, communications, or relevant field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years relevant work experience specific to digital marketing including SEO/SEM, web background, social media and digital advertising (Behavior targeting, PPC/Display, etc.)
- Possess exceptional knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager social platform reporting,
- MS office including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and demonstrated ability to learn new systems quickly
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Certifications for Google Analytics, Google Ad Manager, Facebook Blueprint, etc.
- Solution-oriented and able to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to manage high stress situations; remain calm under pressure
- Agency experience preferred
Gavin™ offers a competitive benefit package including paid time off, medical benefits, company-paid short-term disability and life insurance, access to a retirement plan with company match, the flexibility to work remotely and yes… even your birthday off!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Gavin ™ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation, and training. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination.
Gavin™ makes decisions concerning employment based strictly on business needs and an individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of other applicants or employees, and the individual’s past performance within the organization.
Please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org.
INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.