Gavin strives to create an exciting, challenging and rewarding work environment that allows you to feel fulfilled, creative and part of something bigger. Our team is built on a “We Culture” philosophy –meaning we work as a team, we solve problems together, we nurture great talent and leadership skills, and we build the team we want to share success with for the long term. Your role in our business is essential to our success.
The Digital Services Coordinator is responsible for the successful oversight and completion of assigned tasks with the ability to think beyond the expected with a sense of all things digital. This role must have the ability to juggle multiple tasks without ever missing a deadline, be witty and smart, and be devoted to delivering the absolute best outcomes for our clients while having an ambitious mindset to help us do amazing work.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Assists with monthly digital performance reporting
• Support internal cross-functional team members on integrated/digital projects, creative development, client communications and monthly reporting
• Draft and manage social media and email marketing campaign content
• Coordinate digital projects and present status updates to senior team
• Develop digital content, including optimized copy and digital contextual advertisements
• Directly contribute as well as oversee tasks to meet project deadlines
• Collaborate with other teams to define and enforce appropriate standards in user experience, brand expression, and quality assurance
• Proactively communicate status, issues and opportunities to cross-functional managers/senior team
• Minimum two years of digital coordinator experience, including generalist web and digital project experience, or combined with an SEO, Web background
• Proven ability to produce performance reports on all digital media efforts, including web
performance with Google Analytics, email marketing and social media
• Ability to implement social media campaigns, social listening and influencer tracking
• Strong understanding of MailChimp and Constant Contact email systems
• Content development, including keyword optimization
• Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail
• Possess solid working knowledge of SEO strategies
• Well-versed in web production and web development processes, including site navigation, design and web content management systems
• Possess the ability to create strong partnerships throughout the organization; promote a team culture of exceptional internal customer service and problem solving
• Willingness to learn new technology and support cross-functional team members on various projects
• Strong understanding of how to apply and integrate social media platforms
FULL BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Health / Dental / Vision Insurance
- Company-paid Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Generous paid time off
- Professional Development Assistance
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Gavin ™ is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation, and training. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination.
Gavin™ makes decisions concerning employment based strictly on business needs and an individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of other applicants or employees, and the individual’s past performance within the organization.
Please submit resume, samples of work/projects and three references to email@example.com.
INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.
Job Type: Full-time