Gavin™ is a fast growing, award-winning full-service boutique brand communications agency located in Central PA serving clients in healthcare, education, government, finance, and business services across the US. Named a Top 50 Fastest Growing Company and Top 250 Private Company in the region, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and being an employer of choice. We’re looking for a Business Development Coordinator to support various new business efforts to support the agency’s growth. This position is in the York, PA Office at least three days per week, with additional in-office time as needed based on new business needs.
The Business Development Coordinator will report to the CEO and support the senior leadership team in developing comprehensive proposals, new business tracking processes, agency marketing materials, and will coordinate new business events, including tradeshows and speaking opportunities.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Work with senior leadership team to track and respond to all new business requests
- Manage new business inquiries and meeting coordination for all new business meetings
- Coordinate team response to all new business proposals, assembling necessary elements from the team and paperwork for a timely and thorough new business response
- Manage deadline and production (design requests) schedules to support new business proposals
- Extensive proofing and editing of drafted proposal content provided by the agency leads
- Monitor state agency RFP websites and manage online access to databases
- Manage agency listings and paperwork with reporting agencies for new business
- Research and coordinate industry tradeshow opportunities, including booking and planning for tradeshow set-up and scheduling of staffing at booth
- Manage tradeshow, conference and new business outreach budgets
- Oversee agency industry award entries and submissions
- Draft and coordinate all agency public speaking opportunities
- Represent the agency at industry events or networking events, along with senior leadership
- Coordinate all agency marketing materials to support key industry outreach
- Communicate with potential clients, ensuring timely and professional communications
- Coordinate, draft and proof email marketing and white papers, using content provided to you by agency experts
- Draft supporting new business pitch materials, including creating PowerPoints and other materials as needed
- Oversee supporting resources, including SurveyMonkey industry surveys, production of whitepapers, etc.
- Coordinate website updates to support new business outreach, case studies and coordination of any marketing content relating to new business strategies
- Strong attention to detail
- Excellent writing, proofing, and editing skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage tight deadlines
- Strong professional communication skills
- Preferred: Understanding of AP Style standards
- Expert at PowerPoint, AdobePro (PDF editor) and Excel
Gavin™ offers a competitive benefit package including paid time off, medical benefits, company-paid short-term disability and life insurance, access to a retirement plan with company match, the flexibility to work remotely and yes… even your birthday off!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Gavin ™ is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation, and training. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to discrimination.
Gavin™ makes decisions concerning employment based strictly on business needs and an individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of other applicants or employees, and the individual’s past performance within the organization.
Please submit resume, cover letter, three professional references and at least one writing sample or campaign overview to email@example.com.
INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.