Who We Are
Gavin™ is a fast growing, award-winning full-service boutique brand communications agency located in Central PA serving clients in healthcare, education, government, finance, and business services across the US. Named a Best Places to Work in PA, Top 50 Fastest Growing Company and Top 250 Private Company in the region, we are committed to creating a diverse environment and being an employer of choice.
Our office is headquartered in York, Pennsylvania with locations in Harrisburg and Lancaster Pennsylvania, with a supportive work-remote culture. This position offers a work-remote option, requiring that the Account Coordinator visit the office and client locations for key meetings and events as necessary.
We encourage growth from within. We are committed to attracting and retaining diverse talent in every aspect to grow with our team. This position allows for upward mobility and advancement with proven ability and contributions to agency growth and success.
Your Role at Gavin:
The Account Coordinator is responsible for supporting Gavin’s Senior Project Managers and Account Directors with the successful oversight and completion of daily administrative and marketing coordination tasks to ensure superior client service, communication, and project coordination. This role will assist key account management staff with a variety of administrative tasks and projects, up to and including duties associated with billing, deadline management, file management, client communications and marketing tasks as assigned.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support General Services Department Account Directors and Project Managers serving fully integrated accounts across large scale healthcare, manufacturing, and business to business clients, by managing administrative tasks associated with client projects and client relations to support complete account success and client satisfaction
- Communicate effectively with clients and teams on meeting agendas, deadlines, project schedules, workloads, budgets and assignments
- Support Managers with compiling, maintaining, and organizing marketing materials for client projects across fully integrated accounts, working with the creative, public relations, digital and administrative departments to deliver complete agency services under the oversight of the Account/Project Manager
- Coordinate media buying files/artwork for media placement, working with Media Buyer to ensure artwork is finalized, deadlines are met, and quality controls are confirmed (ad confirmations)
- Draft marketing materials and project documents, including creative briefs, project outlines, project scopes and all supporting materials as assigned
- Content writing, editing, and proofing as assigned for traditional and digital marketing projects
- Collaborate with various internal teams and participate in meetings to develop project activities
- Closely monitor assigned projects to ensure deadlines remain on track and coordinate internal team assignments
- Contribute to team creative processes and brainstorming meetings to advance client objectives
- Monitor client success; reporting and compile data as necessary for account success; report findings to account team
- Degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred but not required
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant work experience specific to administrative support and/or public relations / marketing project support; agency or related service industry client service experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to assist with content development, editing and proofing
- Must possess the ability to be solution-oriented and work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage multiple deliverables under strict deadlines, while remaining calm and thorough
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Gavin ™ is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer making all employment decisions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation, and training. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination.
Gavin™ makes decisions concerning employment based strictly on business needs and an individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of other applicants or employees, and the individual’s past performance within the organization.
To be considered for this role, please submit resume, cover letter and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org
INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.