We are Gavin™, an award-winning, full-service marketing and public relations agency headquartered in downtown York, PA. Our focus is on comprehensive communications and marketing strategies for a wide variety of clients. Over the past few months, we’ve been fast-growing and need a new teammate to join our staff mid to late June.
We’re looking for someone who is devoted to providing outstanding support to our senior team in order to deliver the best outcomes for our clients. This person will be hardworking with a flexible demeanor, ability to self-motivate, excellent writing skills and a desire to learn. They must be detailed oriented, able to remain calm during high stress situations, manage multiple projects and goals and work under tight deadlines. We want someone that will add value to our team, is a critical thinker and wants to grow with us.
- Support the VP of Creative Strategy and Branding by managing client projects and client relations
- Communicate effectively with clients and encourage trusting relationships
- Support the VP of Creative Strategy and Branding with compiling, maintaining and organizing marketing materials for client projects / events
- Assist in the organization of promotional events for various campaigns and agency affairs as needed
- Serve as the gatekeeper of the VP’s schedule/calendar
- Copywriting, editing and proofing as assigned
- Collaborate with various internal teams and participate in meetings to develop project activities
- Closely monitor assigned projects to ensure deadlines remain on track
- Assist with proposal development as needed
- Complete various administrative duties as assigned, including project support tasks
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, public relations, marketing or related field required
- Minimum of one (1) year relevant work experience specific to administrative support and/or public relations / marketing; agency or related service industry experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to assist with content development, editing and proofing
- Must possess the ability to be solution-oriented and work under minimal supervision
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to manage high stress situations; remain calm under pressure
Gavin™ offers a competitive benefit package including paid time off, medical benefits, company-paid short-term disability and life insurance, access to a retirement plan with company match, the flexibility to work remotely and yes… even your birthday off!
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY:
Gavin ™ is an equal opportunity employer and makes all employment decisions without regard to race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including but not limited to hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, benefits, compensation, and training. We seek to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws related to discrimination. Gavin™ makes decisions concerning employment based strictly on business needs and an individual’s qualifications and ability to perform the job under consideration, the comparative qualifications and abilities of other applicants or employees, and the individual’s past performance within the organization.
Job Type: Full-time
Please submit resume, cover letter, three professional references and at least one writing sample or campaign overview to email@example.com or submit below.
INCOMPLETE submissions/applications will not be considered. NO PHONE CALLS.